A pack of 3 Model 120 balls.
The TCB Atomic Ball is a 4.70 inches in diameter and weighs 900 grams. The TCB ball can be used for both Fastpitch Softball or Baseball. The TCB ATOMIC Ball is used for Side Toss or Tee Work Only. With its heavy weighted design, start out slowly with 3 to 6 hits and increase to a maximum of 12 in one hitting session.
- Heavy-weight, over-sized training balls for ultimate swing training
- High energy-absorbing "indestructible" yellow shell ensures long-lasting performance
- Designed to develop core and upper body strength while providing instant feedback
- Ensures optimal resistance to swinging muscles to increase power and speed
- The shape of the ball will remain round when hit squarely, and form to a donut shape when hit off-center for instant feedback
- Great for serious Fastpitch softball and Baseball players, coaches and teams
- For use in side toss drills and tee drills ONLY
- Start out slowly with 3 to 6 solid hits, then increase reps to a max of 12 in one hitting session
- Requires only a 25' x 25' area to do a full hitting practice; no nets or gloves required
- Safe for bats and safer for players than regular balls
- Includes 6 TCB™ balls per purchase
- Ball diameter: 4.7"
- Ball weight: 900g (31.7oz. / 2 lbs.)
- Patent-pending design
- Made in the USA